1. Dress code: Follow the casino’s dress code guidelines, which may include restrictions on casual attire, sportswear, or sleeveless shirts.
2. Mobile phone usage: Refrain from using your mobile phone at the gaming tables or in designated areas where it is prohibited. If you need to make a call, step away to a designated area.
3. Respect the dealers: Treat the dealers with courtesy and respect. They are there to facilitate the game and ensure fair play.
4. Don’t touch other players’ chips: Avoid touching or handling other players’ chips, even if you are excited by their win or want to help with a bet. Stick to handling your own chips only.
5. Tip the dealers: While not obligatory, it is customary to tip the dealers when you win. The amount may vary, but it’s generally a small percentage of your winnings.
6. Mind your behavior: Keep your behavior in check, avoiding disruptive or offensive actions such as excessive noise, drunkenness, or smoking in non-smoking areas.
7. Be mindful of seating: When at a table game, don’t occupy a seat unless you intend to play. If you need to leave temporarily, ask the dealer if it’s permissible to save your seat.
8. Know the game rules: Familiarize yourself with the rules of the game before sitting down at a table. It helps maintain the flow of play and prevents any confusion or delays.
9. Avoid unwanted advice: Refrain from offering unsolicited advice or comments on other players’ strategies or choices. Allow them to play their own game without interference.
10. Handle winnings with discretion: If you win a substantial amount of money, exercise caution in displaying your winnings. Keep them discreetly stored, and avoid flaunting them to minimize any potential risks.