1. The Venetian Macao – $2.4 billion: The Venetian Macao is the largest casino in the world and was built by Las Vegas Sands Corporation in 2007.
2. Resorts World Sentosa – $4.93 billion: Resorts World Sentosa is a mega-resort and casino located in Singapore. It was developed by Genting Singapore and officially opened in 2010.
3. Marina Bay Sands – $5.7 billion: Marina Bay Sands is another integrated resort and casino in Singapore, also developed by Las Vegas Sands Corporation. It opened in 2010 and has become an iconic symbol of the city.
4. CityCenter Las Vegas – $8.5 billion: CityCenter is a massive mixed-use complex on the Las Vegas Strip. It was developed by MGM Resorts International and opened between 2009 and 2010, including multiple hotels and a casino.
5. Wynn Palace – $4.2 billion: Wynn Palace is a luxury integrated resort and casino in Macau, developed by Wynn Resorts. It opened in 2016 and is known for its opulent design and features.
6. Resorts World Las Vegas – $4.3 billion: Resorts World Las Vegas is a recently opened casino resort on the Las Vegas Strip. Developed by Genting Group, it has become one of the most expensive casino purchases in history.
7. Studio City Macau – $3.2 billion: Studio City Macau is another mega-resort and casino in Macau, developed by Melco Resorts & Entertainment. It opened in 2015 and features a Hollywood-inspired theme.
8. The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – $3.9 billion: The Cosmopolitan is a unique casino hotel located on the Las Vegas Strip. It was purchased by The Blackstone Group in 2014 for a significant sum.
9. Foxwoods Resort Casino – $2 billion: Foxwoods Resort Casino in Connecticut is one of the largest casinos in the United States. Opened in 1992, it has undergone several expansions over the years.
10. MGM Grand Las Vegas – $1 billion: MGM Grand Las Vegas is a famous casino resort on the Las Vegas Strip. Originally opened in 1973, it has seen numerous expansions and renovations, with the most recent costing around $1 billion.