As of 2021, below are the top 10 richest casino owners in the world (in no particular order):
1. Sheldon Adelson – Former CEO and Chairman of Las Vegas Sands Corp
2. Lui Che Woo – Founder and Chairman of Galaxy Entertainment Group
3. Lawrence Ho – Owner and CEO of Melco Resorts & Entertainment
4. Stanley Ho – Founder of SJM Holdings and considered the “King of Gambling” in Macau (passed away in 2020)
5. Steve Wynne – Former CEO of Wynn Resorts
6. Denise Coates – Co-CEO of Bet365
7. Phil Ruffin – Owner of Treasure Island Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas
8. James Packer – Major shareholder of Crown Resorts Limited
9. Johann Graf – Founder and CEO of Novomatic AG
10. Pansy Ho – Co-Chairwoman of MGM China Holdings Ltd.
Note: The rankings and net worth figures may vary over time as they are subject to fluctuations in personal wealth and market conditions.